We are planning 3-4 workshops this year including:
- March 21-24: Using Command-Line for Analysis of Community Profiling/Metagenomics Experiments (More info and registration announcement coming soon!)
- June 13-17: Using Galaxy For Analysis of High Throughput Sequence Data*
- Aug 29-Sept 2: Using Galaxy For Analysis of High Throughput Sequence Data*
- December TBA: Using Command-Line for Analysis of High Throughput Sequence Data*
* We would like to get your input on the topics of most interest for these workshops! Both summer workshops will include sequencing fundamentals, sequence file QC and trimming, as well as RNA-Seq. One or two additional topics will be added to each workshop. Please fill out the survey below to tell us what you would like to learn!