Recent news from the Data Analysis group
- Finding variations in canine tumors may provide insight into common pathways for human cancer
- New paper involving assembly of PacBio reads from a tricky part of the dog genome, published in Immunogenetics
- New RNA-Seq paper published in Parasites & Vectors journal
- New PLOS Genetics paper identifies first genetic variant associated with a hoof wall specific phenotype
- The Bioinformatics Core helps understand the effects of ibuprofen contamination on the transcriptome of an inland fish
Recent news from the Research Computing group
- Announcing our newest Amazon Machine Image
- Newest UCD Biocore Galaxy AMI now available!
- Genome Center Cloud – Coming Soon!
Recent news relating to training activities
- Microbial Community Analysis Workshop in September
- Variant Analysis Workshop in August
- RNA-Seq Workshop in June!
- Ensembl Genome Browser Workshop — May 18-19
- February 2017 Microbial Community Analysis Workshop
Other Bioinformatics Core news
- December 2016 Genome Assembly and Analysis Workshop
- August 2016 Galaxy RNA-Seq, Exome-Seq, and Variant-finding Workshop
- June 2016 Galaxy RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq Workshop
- Announcing the Assemblathon ‘publish for free’ contest